THE WORLDS LEADING MICRONEEDLING DEVICE
THE UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND PATIENTS CAN TRUST
Suitable for all skin types
More than 90+ validated studies were met for the SkinPen Precision System’s device and cartridge
- Lightweight and quiet design
- Medical-grade Motor at 7000RPMs producing 98,000 channels per minute
- Cordless, Medical-grade Battery
- Inductive charging offers 8 hours of back-to-back use at full power
- LED Smart Technology
- Intuitive Speed Control
- Ultrasonically sealed handpiece avoiding cross-contamination
- Advanced Cartridge Unit (ACU) – SkinPen’s patented disposable microneedle cartridge has an in-built reciprocating device for precise calibration when treating the skin.
SKINPEN PRECISION SETS THE STANDARD
SkinPen uses 14 state of the art needles in the cartridge tip | Super tensile strength for treating scar tissue | Super precision sharp to prevent tearing caused by blunt or hooked needles | All the needles the same length | Needle length depth adjusted in the cartridge head, not the pen for absolute accuracy
FDA-Cleared Advanced Cartridge Unit, U.S. engineered and manufactured*
Patented Microneedle disposable cartridge with its in-built reciprocating device for a precise calibration
- Fourteen stainless steel surgical-grade needles validated for sharpness, durability and penetration depth: No blunt, uneven length or hooked needles.
- Exhaust Ports & Scalloped Edge to prevent suction and bruising
- Internal Reciprocating Mechanism – Unlike unreliable spring reciprocating mechanisms used in other devices, SkinPen Precision’s coupled reciprocating mechanism allows for complete and consistent insertion and retraction of the needles on every rotation
- Validated for the device to perform at the specified depth deemed safe for patients
- Ingress protection minimises back flow and the risk of cross-contamination
- Validated single-use-lock-out feature: No penetration of fluids such as blood or serum.